OKAY QUESTIONS WHICH ARE THE BEST POKEMON GAMES IN YOUR OPINIONS HELP?
So my psychologist has told me that apparently thanks to my childhood/general life, the warning bells that should go off when people invade my boundaries don’t work, and that I actually have no idea that what is going on is bad until way way late/too late in the game.
So now I have no idea what is normal and what isn’t for people to do.
I also help perpetuate things by not knowing what is okay and what isn’t, and thus do things and encourage things thinking that people are just being friendly and such.
So I kind of need some help guys
because I have l have literally no idea what is generally ‘acceptable behaviour’ and what isn’t. My first time wondering was with that one guy at the bar after a school club that kept rubbing my back and me not noticing it was a come on until he asked me if I wanted to go to his place (which I refused, by the way).
So here is a list that I’m only just starting to question now of things that might not actually be as okay as I thought for people/self to do/situations to be in. Please tell me if these things really are totally normal or if I really am off my rocker for thinking these are okay for people I don’t know/acquaintances/not really close friends/myself with people to do/be.
- Touch at all
- Touch that is prolonged (except in cases of comforting)
- Hugs that are prolonged (except in cases of comforting)
- Touch of back and/or backside
- Partial nudity (like just bra and pants, etc)
- Partial nudity (topless but pants still exist)
- People telling me I look good
- People dancing up in my personal space
- Asked for a picture with them (christ wow these all sound really weird dsajlk sorry I suck)
- Giving people/receiving hugs in congratulation/celebration (big or small)
- Touching their/my shoulder/patting on the arm/shoulder when laughing or mock sympathy for stupid things
- Having people feel you up at clubs specifically
- If they’re drunk does that make anything they do more okay as they’re intoxicated and probably don’t mean much by what they’re doing and might not do what they’re doing sober?
- Talking about sexual things if the topic of conversation comes up
- Anything else that I can’t think of that might be a warning sign because this thought process is too engraved into me
So yeah. If someone or a few people could maybe help me out and let me know what is okay and not okay/might lead to bad situations that would be really helpful. And how I can try to stop something in it’s tracks if I do ever get to a bad enough point that I can actually see that I’m not in a good situation and need to get out? That’d be really helpful. Thanks, tumblr.
NaNoWriMo started today. I was planning to do it this year. Shoot. Welp. I will start at 1 in the morning tonight I guess. Because I’m busy packing up what’s left of my room. And comforting my mom when she breaks down. And trying to make sure no one hears when I break down. Um. Yes. This is fun.
Anyways, I’m torn between writing a fanfiction or an original piece. The fanfiction would be the little bounce of inspiration one of my followers gave me a little bit further back with the fan-kids I drew for people I know. The original piece… would probably be something to do with my life as it is at the moment. Or perhaps something else. I don’t know. Any ideas, guys?
What would you like to hear me cover from her? I can’t decide.. I really like a lot of them and sdfjksl I am the worst at decisions.
My family and I are having to sell everything we own this weekend and we need people to come!! If you are in Calgary during the 15th and 16th of October Please come to our estate sale!! 300$ camera equipment is going for 2-10$! 2000$ couches for 1000$! 3000$ guitars for 1300! YOU’LL NEVER FIND PRICES LIKE THESE AND WE NEED THE MONEY TO SURVIVE. Please, reblog this if you think any of your followers may be interested and/or are in the Calgary region. It would help my family a hundred-fold, as we are dirt poor and becoming the equivalent of homeless right now. Please. Help us get the word out! We would be eternally grateful. Thank you.